SAE Processing Under Lockdown – Whilst Working From Home

Pharmacovigilance (PV)

Home Forums QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) Pharmacovigilance (PV) SAE Processing Under Lockdown – Whilst Working From Home

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Dear Colleagues,

A while back I posted a question about ‘Green PV’ – the core of which was to do with ceasing to use paper copies of documents.

Effectively – Covid19 has forced us to do this. We are not in our offices, no access to printers for many staff and it’s not really safe or allowed to store SAE documents etc at home. So, they are all stored electronically.

I would be interested in learning from other CTU’s of their experiences during lockdown, in particular in relation to SAE processing, data storage, data entry etc, and whether there are many CTUs have managed to put an end to the use of paper copies.

If anyone would like to discuss this further, I would love to set up a Zoom type chat over a cup of coffee so that we could share experiences of this area, and working remotely during lockdown generally too?

Please let me know if you would be interested?

Best wishes, Cathy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
form

Get in touch

If you have any questions about the site, please feel free to contact us. We are always looking for ways to better serve our members - YOU are important to us!

(0113) 3439132